It’s that time of year again. A-Day weekend is just three weeks away! The milkshakes, the animal shows, and the funnel cakes will all continue to be a part of our beloved A-Day weekend. However, there are also new things to look for at this years A-Day!
- Bring your cousins and younger siblings to participate in a scavenger-hunt. The scavenger-hunt will take you to different places throughout A-Day. Once you complete the scavenger hunt you get a prize!
- New Food Trucks will make an appearance this year along with Fried Oreo’s at the snack shack (YUM)!
- A chainsaw caver will be on premises all weekend carving various things start to finish.
- Demonstrations of Equine Massage and Jam making will happen over the weekend. The Equine Massage will happen down at the Equestrian Center. While the Jam making will occur on stage.
- DelVals NEW acapella group will sing Sunday on the stage.
- The Craft and the Flower Show will be moved to the Moumgis this year so look for your favorite fair entries there.
- The Country Artist, Mike Short will play A-Day Saturday at noon after opening ceremonies. Check out his music in the link below.
As most of you know A-Day is run predominately by students. If you are interested in getting involved with A-Day please contact email@example.com. Rest up DelVal community, A-Day is on its way!